UpBe Eco & Organic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Keywords

Latest topics
Green ProjectTue Apr 28, 2020 5:18 pmAdmin
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://upbe.forumotion.com

Green Project Empty Green Project

Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:18 pm
To,
UpBe Staff,
HCMC Vietnam,

Subject: Announcement letter for new projects in organization

Dear Staff,

I hope all is going well with the current ongoing situation. We have all been working very diligently to help support those around us and I am grateful for such a wonderful staff.

In light of the ongoing virus, we have come up with a new green project to help give back in an UpBe kind of way. When safety permits, we will be using 1% of contract value to help grow trees and begin reforestation. I am happy to announce we will begin this project in Ben Tre. What better way to give back than preserving the forest of the planet for future generations?

With this new project, it will take more than just us to accomplish this. To do so, we have decided to connect with the younger generation to help with this monumental task. UpBe will reach out to schools to help educate the younger generation. Providing educational games and activities, we’ll show them how they can keep the green project alive and make the planet a better place.

If anyone has any comment, questions, or concerns please feel free to message me. I am always open to new ideas, and would love to hear what you come up with.

Thank you all for your hard work

Admin 2 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum